Spacehive is the world’s first crowdfunding platform for civic projects and one of the UK’s fastest growing social start-ups. Our aim is to give citizens powerful tools to transform their civic environment.
Since our launch we’ve shown how thousands of people, companies and council can crowdfund an eclectic mix of projects across the UK – from a free public WiFi network covering Mansfield, to a sculpture park in East London’s industrial hinterland, and a giant waterslide down a Bristol high street.
- You will be the hub of the partnership team, looking after the portfolio of accounts. These range from Mayor of London or Hull to Barclays, IBM and other major corporate accounts.
- You will make sure the accounts are on track and managed, retained and are growing, ensuring success.
- A multi-tasker, you will be dealing with multiple programmes at one time, for example, events, workshops, and pitches.
- Keeping the partnership team in tow, you will be chairing weekly meetings; owning the delivery with a strong focus on metrics, reporting and tracking.
- A strong focus will be to make sure that all accounts are adding value whilst also having a great experience.
- Tech savvy, you will need to be the point of contact from on boarding to up-selling and be able to communicate technical glitches with ease.
- Problem solving mindset, we are looking for someone who has great experience of fire fighting and creating flawless partnerships.
- Meticulous and organised, you will be the ‘go to person’ within the team. Oozing confidence and showing great examples of project management skills.
- Strong communicator, you will externally and internally be depended upon to deliver presentations to senior management and the Board.
- Someone who strives for excellence and efficiency. The role will continuously evolve, much like the portfolio of clients and we need someone to be constantly thinking of streamlining and evolving.
Nice to have
- Startup / entrepreneurial background
- SaaS knowledge
- Management experience
We are a small but ambitious team who help each other out so you’ll need to be able to get along with us, be prepared to muck in and not get too stressed under pressure. You relish the idea of being part of a plucky, venture-backed social start-up company with aggressive growth goals and a fantastically diverse mix of customers
To apply, please send your CV explaining why you want the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.