Movements are communities of project creators and backers who come together to achieve a common goal – from transforming West Sussex and saving Lidos to creating new green spaces or fueling arts projects in Wolverhampton.
Want to start a Movement of your own? Consider becoming a partner.
For project creators:
- It is a way of tapping into an engaged community of followers that are interested in projects like theirs
- Discover funding and project support on offer – for example match-funding, media exposure, or volunteers
For people who are passionate about their local area:
- Following a Movement lets you know about the exciting projects in the area, the new funding opportunities and the changes happening in your neighbourhood
- A place where you can come together with the rest of the community – everyone from local people to businesses and councils – to make things happen
- Offer cash, skills or stuff to support projects you care about
- Maximise your impact by supporting projects alongside other businesses, councils, organisations and individuals