Full Stack Developer, Spacehive.com
- Second Home, Spitalfields, London
- Competitive Salary
This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer with 3+ years of commercial experience
Spacehive empowers people to shape their towns and cities by crowdfunding projects that make local places better – from hanging gardens on old railway lines, or bustling street markets, to new community centres.
The platform allows people to efficiently and transparently fund change in their local area and we partner with the public and private sector to fuel project ideas with millions in funding from the likes of The Mayor of London, Veolia, and the Arts Council.
We’ve spent 5 years designing a model that works: mechanically, culturally, politically. During that time, 700 projects worth £13m have already been delivered and there are millions more in the pipeline. We’re now scaling our impact across the UK.
Over the past few years we have been building and deploying industry-leading functionality that enables some of the U.K’s biggest councils, foundations and brands to collaboratively fund improvements to our shared spaces. A wide-ranging core product has been built and we’re now focussed on building out and maintaining an innovative feature set to support our growth ambitions.
You’ll report to our Product Owner but will also have a close relationship with the Project Success Team – who are responsible for attracting and converting projects.
Our product is built using ASP.NET MVC and Web Api. We use Bootstrap and Angular and we host using Microsoft Azure. We work in an Agile way and we deliver work using Scrum.
- Conducting estimation sessions with our Product Owner
- Contributing technical ideas including choosing the best technologies to use.
Skills and requirements:
- 3 years+ commercial experience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of the C# language, MVC and Web Api
- Experience working with the Angular 1 and Angular 2 frameworks
- A good understanding of SQL
- Entity framework
- Understanding of REST api’s
- Experience using Cloud Platform Hosts such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience working and delivering within the scrum framework
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Jira knowledge
- Would like the candidate to start in August.
- The role is permanent. Hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm Mon – Fri.
- Location: Shoreditch
- Competitive Salary
- Share Options
- 25 Days holiday (33 inc. bank holidays)
- Employee pension scheme
To apply please send your CV and a cover note to contact firstname.lastname@example.org