From community gardens and street murals to festivals and sports facilities, The Doncaster Movement is Doncaster’s own crowdfunding initiative which gives people the opportunity to pitch their ideas, big or small, to make our town an even better place to live, work, study and visit.
If you are interested in creating a project and being part of The Doncaster Movement then join us at this interactive workshop on 19th February 2.00 – 4.30pm to find out all you need know. You will:
- Learn more about The Doncaster Movement and its spring funding round
- Understand the other funds available for your project from Spacehive’s partners
- Access advice to start creating your crowdfunding campaign page
- Explore how to best market and communicate your project
- Bring your laptop and we can help you start your project there and then!
Whether your project is big or small, this is your opportunity to learn how you can make a real difference in your local area through The Doncaster Movement.
To join us register to attend this event via this page and particularly if you have an idea for a project in mind, complete our short expression of interest form. This will give us a heads up about your idea and give us an opportunity to discuss it with you on the night.
Everyone taking part in this funding round will join The Doncaster Movement spring cohort, which will recieve further support from the Spacehive team, as well as your peers.
Need inspiration? You can check our previous Doncaster projects here.
If you have any accessibility requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org